Sunday 24 April 2011

Boscastle to Bude

Sat 23.4.11 very, very tough up and down valleys; Sal loves it. Rucksack is heavy now as I've got all my maps from John and Ann who I met up with in Boscastle last night. Really big thanks to them for bringing me down here last weekend and meeting me yesterday before they go home to Winteringham and back to work...did I mention that I'm having a couple of months off work? Although I think so far this is tougher! Now it really is just me, Sal and James. I'll be setting off really early tomorrow to head for Hartland Quay (another tough up and down valleys day expected). I can't wait to get away from today's campsite. It's full of holiday makers! They're having an Elvis impersonation competition tonight; I won't enter - I could sing but I don't think he had a border collie dog. I'm sending some pics back with Ann and John. You'll see some of them with this post, the scenery is stunning. PS most of them look like Sal's holiday snaps as I haven't been able to get her to take any pics yet. The coast is still on my left so I haven't got lost yet; it could get trickier in a few days when I leave the coast and head inland. Enjoy the photos and remember INWA! (Stu it's INWA for me and YNWA from you....)





No comments:

Post a Comment