Thursday 5 May 2011

Happy birthday James

James Neal would be celebrating his fifteenth birthday today. My thoughts are with him and his family today as I walk because he lost his battle with blood cancer on May 9 last year, just four days after his fourteenth birthday.
You can make a difference to help save children with blood cancer by supporting my fundraising walk at www.justgiving.com/andyroberts3 or contact me to donate on a sponsor form andyroberts3@btinternet.com.  Please pass this message on to as many people as you can - that's what Facebook was really invented for - what're you waiting for? - let's help others in James' name. And YNWA, ever.
Happy birthday James :o) you're always with me as I walk and whenever it gets tough I just think of you for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment