Saturday 18 June 2011

LEJOG for James

We did it!  1200 miles in wind, rain and sun; so in the words of the song:

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

And I never walked alone

In memory of James Neal
5 May 1996 to 9 May 2010
I walked 1200 miles
17 April 2011 to 18 June 2011


Please continue to give generously to Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research
www.justgiving.com/andyroberts3
Or make a donation in cash or cheque to Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research on one of my sponsor forms
or direct to www. beatbloodcancers.org (please ask for it be credited to the James Neal Forget Me Not fund)
Or just grab money off people and add it to the donations!
And thank you very very much to everyone who's already donated.

I'm on my way home right now so I'll post pictures of John O'Groats tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Andy. See you walking round the track with the two AWOL's when you've recovered!

    Debs & Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I have really enjoyed reading your blog.
    Hope you reach your target.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete